- What are your favorite smells?
Fresh cut grass!
- Can you go a whole day without caffeine?
Yep! I try not to have caffeine on my days off work, but sometimes I still drink a regular cup of coffee. I never have more than one cup of coffee though, and I don’t drink anything else with caffeine.
- Who knows you more than anyone else?
Jon and Laura would be my top two!
- What song did you last listen to?
Something in the car, but I was too busy thinking about our awful trip to the grocery store and other overwhelming life events to pay attention to the radio.
- Do you have a crush on anyone?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t have one!
- Most romantic moment?
When Jon let me sleep in until 8am after we had a baby… Haha.
- If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose?
- Do you cook often?
Occasionally. I wish I cooked more, but I haven’t gotten back into it much since having a baby.
- What was the last film you watched? Did you like it?
Bad Moms. It was okay. I don’t think I’d recommend paying movie theater prices for it.
- Can you sew?
I could sew a few straight lines here and there.
- What is your favorite fruit?
It used to be berries, but lately I’m loving nectarines and mangos.
- Are you health conscious?
Yeah, although not as much as I should be lately. I still eat a lot of fruits and veggies but I also eat a lot of not so great stuff too!
- Do you curse a lot?
Nope. I used to have the dirtiest mouth ever, and when Jon and I started dating, I remember him telling me how unladylike it was to swear so much. And now I only drop the F bomb if I’m really upset about something.
- When was the last time you had a pint of beer?
Ummm… A few weeks ago at a brewery for Kassie’s birthday.
- Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason?
Chocolate. But there is a reason. Because I love it.
- Where was your last vacation?
- Do you shave your pits?
- What’s the last thing you’ve done that was crazy?
Haha, nothing. I am so not a crazy person. It has been years since doing crazy things was part of my life.
- Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
- How do you like your eggs?
Fried with cheese and on a bagel sandwich.
- What was your last argument about and who with?
How Jon got us kicked off our car insurance policy because he used it to replace two windshields, and one of them was just to sell his dang Jeep (although he thinks it is also because of me, because I was in a car accident in 2014 and then had to use the roadside assistance because my battery died in Oregon).
- Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
Pretty much, yeah. I wish I could travel more often, but it’s good.
- Do you drink enough water?
I drink a lot of water, but I think for making 50oz of milk a day, I should be drinking more.
- When was the last time you ate at Burger King?
I can’t recall. It may have been 4 years ago when I got those Cinniminis for breakfast when Crista and I went to my parent’s cabin.
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
Tough question. I LOVE beaches aside from standard east coast USA beaches. And really, I prefer the coastline, not necessarily when there is a beach on the. I’ve been fortunate enough to see some AWESOME beaches! However, mountains are amazing and I really wish I was badass enough to do some serious glacier hikes and super long hikes up in the northwest.
- How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning?
Tired and like I don’t want to pump.
- When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes?
I don’t know? Not recently. Probably before I was pregnant.
- Vodka or wine?
Wine. But I prefer beer, overall. Or Moscow Mules.
- How often do you cry?
I tear up a lot over things like kids getting cancer or stories online about terrible child situations, but other than that, not much. I don’t really all out ugly cry much.
- Ever had a crush on a teacher?
Coach Loveless in 10th grade. He was awesome.
- Can you wire a plug?
- Do you wear socks to bed?
- What is currently bugging you?
Well, State Farm kicking us off our car insurance, mostly.
- Where were you when you got your first period?
In Ohio. I went to visit my friend Maggie after we moved to Georgia when I was 15, and I got it at her house.
- Can you change a car tire?
Nope. I learned in driver’s ed but I was too busy talking to a friend, and the teacher was like, “One day, you’ll really wish you paid attention to this!” Although, Jon has assured me that I’m not strong enough to do it, so why bother?
- Have you met more than ten celebrities?
- Do you sleep naked?
No, I actually hate sleeping naked. I wear a t-shirt and underwear. In the winter, I wear socks too and sometimes PJ pants (tucked into my socks so they don’t ride up my legs).
- What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended?
Something Corporate used to put on awesome concerts, but I haven’t been to a concert in a really long time.
- Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow?
- Do you think Benedict Cumberbatch is hot?
Is that really somebody’s name?
- Favorite Disney princess?
- Favorite city?
BRUGES, Belgium! LOVED it there! Hands down my favorite city EVER! VERY closely followed by Haarlem, Netherlands.
- Can you drive?
- Cigarettes or alcohol?
- Exercise or healthy eating?
Both. Healthy eating actually probably makes me feel better overall, but exercise makes this body rocking’, haha. I’m kidding.
- What are you looking forward to?
Relaxing. I just don’t know when it’ll happen.
- What do you plan on doing with your life a decade from now?
I hope I’m taking a bunch of awesome trips. We’ll probably have another kid. And another house. And maybe I’ll have another job.
- Would you rather go back in time or remain where you are in terms of the time of your life?
Where I am.
- What do you crave for desserts?
Chocolate and cheesecake, but not together. Plain cheesecake.
- Who are your style icons?
The Target models who wear the V-necks. Or at least they must be, because that is ALL I wear.
- Do you believe in an afterlife?
- What do you fear most about death?
That my child will die before me.
- Extrovert or Introvert?
I’m a happy medium, I think.
- Do you own any pets?
Two cats. I regret Rascal, but I think I’ll love him after he loses his balls.
- Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Jon. Had to talk to him about my horrible grocery store trip with Jackson.
- Favorite TV shows?
I don’t really have a favorite now that they were all cancelled. I watch trash Bravo TV and MTV.
- Do you prefer to text or call?
- Morning or night?
- Do you like tacos?
Yes. They were my favorite food when I was younger and then I learned how to make them and they lost their appeal.
- Do you enjoy walks?
Yes! Jon and I used to go on evening walks all the time and I actually really miss them now that Jackson goes to bed when it’s still super hot during the day.
- Are you a frequent user of Facebook?
Yeah, I should probably cut back.
- Do you watch animated shows still?
No, I HATE cartoons.
- What’s your “lucky” number?
- Are you scared of anything?
People I love dying. And flying. And heights.
- Any phobias?
Flying. Isn’t that kind of the same questions?
- Big mac or big whopper?
I actually don’t think I have ever had either.
- Do you like to play board games?
Yep! Mostly Scrabble.
- Would you eat a live spider for one million dollars?
Um, yes. If it was small.
- Would you forgive someone for cheating?
I’m married, so I think if it was a one time thing, I wouldn’t throw a marriage away over it. If it was ongoing, it would really be hard to forgive. I’m not sure.
- Do you believe in aliens?
I’m sure other planets have life.
- Are you a grumpy person?
Kind of, yeah.
- Are you a worry wart?
About some things, but not about other things!
- Do you like having your picture taken?
I don’t mind it.
- Do you like cotton candy?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What’s the weirdest flavor of ice cream you’ve tried?
I have no idea.
- Do you like math?
Nope. I do enough math to calculate medications, and that’s it. And how much money I make.
- Do you remember lyrics easily?
Oh god, no. I know a few songs and that’s it.
- What was/is your favorite school subject?
I actually used to really like math, but I hate it now. I don’t like any subjects.
- Are you allergic to anything?
- Do you like rainy days?
I do love an occasional rainy day if I don’t have anywhere to go and can chill at home and listen to the storm! But now that I live in a condo with somebody above me, it’s not quite the same! Rainy nights in the cabin are the best though!
- Do you like pie?
- Do you lift weights?
- Would you like children in the future?
No. But too late. I already have one!
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
Open. I think our closet would stink if we kept the door closed, so it’s always open.
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No. I’m super picky about my shampoo and conditioner.
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Tons. And tons.
- Have you ever peed in the woods?
I was in the Army. I have peed everywhere.
- Do you still watch cartoons?
No. Hate them.
- Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
I’d never strip because I have no rhythm. I wouldn’t be against posing nude. I wouldn’t do it in a vulgar way, but I mean, it’s just a naked body. If somebody wants to see this milk makin’ boobies, well, whatever.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
To Jon for our anniversary last year. I “forgot” this year.
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Two. I’ve been pulled over countless times, but I only got one when I was 16 and one in Idaho when I was doing travel nursing, and it was for going 83 in an 80. Seriously, stupid.
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A grandpa. Or a witch. That was about it.
- Sing in the car?
- Ever used a gun?
Plenty of times.
- Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yep, don’t like them.
- Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
- Ever won a spelling bee?
- Ever had plastic surgery?
- Which are better black or green olives?
- Do you want to get married?
- Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
I’ve given homeless people CPR in the ER before. I’d do it on the street to. But I better see him go down because I’m not going to just start doing CPR on a random person that I find dead on the street.
- What is one thing you wish had zero calories?
I don’t care about calories.