I had a bad day and got a $100 parking ticket at a state park in Washington for not paying the $10 parking fee! Now, if you want people to pay the fee, put the dang fee station where people can find it! Also, if you can have a ranger go around and ticket people all day long, why not just have him man a pay station so that people know where to pay you? So for an hour of outdoor activity, I now owe $100! W.T.F. Can things maybe start looking up sometime?! And I’m completely off my birth control for the first time in 11 years (we are not having a baby yet, mmmkay) so I think my body is in a state of hormonal confusion so I cry about everything- like parking tickets- for at least 45 minutes. (Also, this is the FIRST TIME I have not paid a fee at any park and it was really not on purpose- I had cash and I would have paid. M’F’ers. What kind of f’ing state charges $100 for a PARKING TICKET at a STATE PARK?! Take me back to Georgia, please. That’s how I feel today. TAKE ME HOME!)
So let me just cheer myself up with a boring old survey. I feel like pretending I’m in high school.
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- Flizzy/Fliz (high school name that somehow stuck)
- Babe (Jon)
- Powerhouse (only Crista calls me this, but I don’t have many nicknames apparently)
- Little Bit (random people who like to point out that I’m small)
Four jobs I have had:
- Nurse (ER)
- Tech (ER and med surg at hospitals)
- Soldier (medic)
- Best drive thru worker ever at Arby’s
- The only other two jobs I ever had were seasonal jobs at Charlotte Russe and Aeropostale- each one lasted for about a month and I hated them both immensely and preferred fast food over retail any day!!!!
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Erin Brockovich (am I the only one who oddly loves that movie?!)
- Dennis the Menace (my favorite childhood movie- I knew EVERY line)
- Super Size Me (love that movie)
- Center Stage (see how infrequently I rewatch movies? haven’t seen this one in years)
Four books I’d recommend:
- The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf
- I can’t even recall any books that I’d recommend… It’s been awhile since I’ve read anything mind blowing
Four places I have lived:
- Georgia (all states I lived in while growing up)
Four places I have been:
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- Cuddling up with my husband and cats!!!!!!!!!
- The Netherlands
Four things I don’t eat:
- Fast food beef (last time I had it was before I was a vegetarian, so before I was 11)
- Raw sea animals of any sort
- Those are really the only two I draw the line at…
Four of my favorite foods:
- Coconut in general
- Squash maybe?
- Sweet potatoes maybe?
- Really anything that fuels me in a healthy way… lame, I know, but food that’s what food is meant to do
Four TV shows that I watch:
- Real Housewives (trash, I know I know)
- Forensic Files! (about to hit up some Forensic Files right now, yo)
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
- SEEING MY HUSBAND AND CATS!
- I’m going to make this for 2015- EUROTRIP!!
- Iceland (2015)
- The newest niece/nephew (official announcements haven’t been made- so who is pregnant in mine/Jon’s family is going to have to be a secret for now)
Four things I’m always saying:
- “I want to go there!” (any country/city/state ever mentioned- I want to go everywhere)
- “So what is your EMERGENCY today?”
- “Thank you” (thank you is very important- always thank people!)
- “I love you” (mostly to Jon and my parents)