1. I’m feeling better today! I actually ended up calling out of work, for like the 4th time this year (4 times more than I’ve ever called out of work in my life). I hate calling out of work but have also learned that when I’m sick, it can be impossible to actually get out of work and didn’t want to deal with it. I felt nauseous and exhausted when I woke up today, so decided to play it safe. I offered to go to work at 1 today but the supervisor said they didn’t need me. I need to go in to get my stethoscope though and had considered going in tonight from 7p-11p, but I’m glad I didn’t cause I was exhausted after running errands today.
2. I’m feeling the need to deep clean our house. I cleaned up mostly when I first got home, but I just want to purge! Since Jon and I are getting new bedroom furniture, I had to clean out some stuff from under our bed tonight and take the chairs out of our bedroom. The amount of cat fur I found was insane! I thought I already cleaned all the cat fur up! And we just have so much little stuff that we don’t need! Jon is worse and keeping little things (receipts, gloves, magazines) and I tend to hold onto my clothes more. So we have tons of random stuff that just needs to go! (Really, it’s NOT tons of stuff at all- I just hate clutter and hate opening drawers to see shit, shit, and more shit!)
3. No workout today. I wanted to run but my stomach was still a little off all day. No need to push it! But after 3 full rest days, I’m excited to get back to the gym tomorrow! The WOD actually looks good too so I just hope the furniture doesn’t come right at 12:30! I might try to get ahold of them earlier in the morning to get a better estimate of where we are on the truck.
4. I’m making a breakfast casserole for Jon’s work tomorrow. I meant to make them something before I left for Massachusetts since they gave us so much money for our wedding, but never got around to it! I’m making them this casserole. I hope it turns out since I can’t taste it before I take it!
5. Parenthood is back on! Time to go watch it! This blog sucked! Oops!