1. I’m making a list because I don’t want to put much thought into a real blog post.
2. I should be studying for my biology test right now. That’s next on my list.
3. I hate salads but had a good one with just lettuce, goat cheese, shredded chicken (that I made in the crock pot), and Asian sesame dressing. Maybe I’ll decide that I actually really like salads. Or maybe not.
4. I want to make dinner tonight. First time in forever if I do. I can’t believe that I’m about to say this, but I kind of miss cooking.
5. I got my mom’s car from work! I’m not trapped anymore! Now I just need to get my car fixed.
6. I don’t want to go to the gym AT ALL today. CrossFit is open again, but I don’t think I want to go. I’m considering going to LA FItness and working on squats today. Or skipping the gym entirely. I need to make it a priority again, but I’m seriously lacking motivation. And we’re running a 15k in March so I seriously need to get back to running. My schedule opens up in February (I work NO overtime, my paychecks will suffer) so I hope to be on a better schedule when it comes to the gym and running.
7. I put in an application with my first travel nurse company! I’m going to apply for my licenses next week to Utah and Massachusetts. I hope either state will be where my first assignment is. I have another company that I need to apply with. The girl who is traveling with me is supposed to be coming to visit in April for a weekend! I can’t wait to meet her in person and more importantly, I can’t wait to travel around the US!
8. Nashville wasn’t on last night because they were too busy fighting on the news about whose fault it was that Atlanta had a mass exodus on Tuesday. Get over it, guys. Stop arguing during Nashville! And now I can’t figure out how to watch it and am pretty sure I put a virus or something on my computer trying to watch it this morning.
9. I’m having serious travel fever. Serious serious. I didn’t leave the country at all in 2012 (that’s what happens when my travel friend has to go to too many out of state weddings) and after my trip to Croatia and Italy this past summer, the travel bug was reignited. I’m dying here, guys. Jon and I are doing a three week European trip in December for our honeymoon and I can’t wait that long. But I also can’t spend money going out of the country when we have a wedding and honeymoon coming up. I think I’m just going to have to plan our honeymoon and a trip for May of 2015 to Iceland (my dream vacation!) or Machu Picchu (Laura’s dream vacation). I was going to save for grad school but I just can’t do it. I need to see more of the world!
10. Dove Caramel Chocolates are my weakness.
11. I also drink too much coffee these days.
12. I still haven’t cleaned all the glue off the wood floors. It’s been over a month. That’s how much I don’t want to do it. I should be doing that instead of writing in my blog but I’m not going to. I also need to clean the bathrooms. I read an article that the key to a happy marriage is hiring a maid. I wonder how much a maid costs. I’m kidding. Our house is 1131 square feet. I would feel totally useless as a human being if I hired a maid to clean our tiny house. But then again, I wouldn’t have to clean the toilets ever again or the pee that men manage to dribble all over in front of the toilet.
13. I think I’m finally going to get to see friends today! Once Jon gets home from work, he’s going to take me downtown to see Gina and Kassie. Although I have a car again, the roads downtown are questionable cause of the tall buildings blocking the sun. So he’s going to take me down there.
14. I must go study now.